[Nfb-krafters-korner] Friday question

Sharon Hooley shooley2 at q.com
Tue Oct 28 22:03:07 UTC 2008

Well,

I plan to make many of my gifts with plastic canvas.  I think when my sister
and I go out for our usal once-a-week get together, I'll have her cut kits,
so that much of the trim will be cleared off.  Then I'll start working on
them right away!  I want to end my tendency to not get things done in time!

And here's an idea for others who might be interested:  I went to a bazaar
last Saturday, and found a domino tile holder made from plastic canvas!  It
looks like a washboard, only the ridges might be deeper.

Happy crafting!

Sharon