[Nfb-krafters-korner] How Many Different Crafts?

etflemin at ix.netcom.com etflemin at ix.netcom.com
Wed Oct 29 21:26:33 UTC 2008

Joyce:

I'm pretty sure there is a link on the web site to contact them and they are
usually very good about looking into stuff and listening.  I just haven't
hadtime to write them and was being curious/nosey about if others have found
other crafting books under catagories you may not think of when looking for
a specific topic.  If anyone is interested, I saw a down-loadable book on
basket making (keyword search, basket), Some type of balloon sculpture book
(keyword search, Hats), a book on Knots (keyword search, Knots). and I
forget what else I've seen.

Eileen