[Nfb-krafters-korner] KK Website includes RE: How Many DifferentCrafts?

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Oct 30 21:10:59 UTC 2008

I have not checked out the blog site yet.  I will do this  tonight.

It might be a good idea if this is possible to have a place for a book
review that folks might be able to recommend, their comments on if it was  helpful,
what format they got it and where did they find it..

I might be totally out in left field here as I have not checked out the
site.

I will report back later tonight.  I also will be away at my state
convention for the weekend.  So chit chat your hearts away, but if you need  me I won't
be back online until Sunday afternoon.

Joyce