[Nfb-krafters-korner] Color Wheel

Nancy Yeager nancyyeager542 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 31 15:28:44 UTC 2008

Dear David,

If you still want to try your hand at drawing, you might want to use a
screen board.  It's just a clipboard that has been covered with window
screen.  If you tape the edges around the clipboard your screen will stay
secure and not fray.  If you put paper or the page of a sketch pad on top of
the screen board and draw, you can feel whatever you draw.

Nancy Yeager