[Nfb-krafters-korner] A Free Pattern Offer from Women's World & SweaterBabe.com

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Thu Apr 2 14:58:06 UTC 2009

Hi Knitters & Crocheters:

I got the below message/offer through the knit list.  Sweaterbabe.com has a lot of cute sounding patterns that are available in .PDF.  I  cannot say if they are all charted or not, but they are offering 1 pattern for free so its worth trying.  I selected the top-down flowers & cable cardi.  It was hard to select the pattern I wanted they had another really nice sounding shawl collar cardi, but I was only allowed 1 choice.  They will email the .PDF to your inbox and you have to provide your first & last name and you'll get added to their mailing list.  If you are interested, here is the information ...

In this weeks copy of the Woman's Weekly (US version) there is a coupon for
a free sweater pattern .

Visit www.SweaterBabe.com/wwmag <http://www.SweaterBabe.com/wwmag> to view
hundreds of knitting and crochet patterns and get one downloadable pattern
for free

Expires April 30, 2009 One per customer

HTh.

Eileen