[Nfb-krafters-korner] exacto knife and plastic canvas

joseli Walter joseli at thezoolady.net
Tue Apr 7 02:32:21 UTC 2009

no it doesn't fold up, actually it's a part of a wood carving kit I have,
but I've found it grate for smoothing the rough edges on the canvas.  I
can't exactly describe how I do it, but basically I carefully cut away the
left over bits from cutting the piece and leaving the straight bar the way
it should be.
it takes practice and you'll mess up a good bit of canvas first and possibly
nick your finger from time to time, but if your careful, you shouldn't do
too much damage in that department.