[Nfb-krafters-korner] Some Good Books In the Works Through NLS...

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Wed Apr 15 15:23:55 UTC 2009

Hi folks:

I'm so excited ... NLS has a number of really good titles that are in processA lot of the knitting titles are one's I suggested to them, but they do have a few others that I'm not familiar with.  There are a few that are novels and I'm not listing them here, only  the technique & pattern type books.  In addition, two loom related books.  If you want to check every so often to see if the titles have been completed, here's some info on them.