[Nfb-krafters-korner] chat

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Apr 15 21:45:28 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,

I was not available on Monday eveningfor the chat.  I will be home  this
evening, butdoing laundry and getting things together for my trip  tomorrow!

I am going to New Hampshire with a friend that we have known each other
since the 7th grade.  That is a long time aago, too.  We are going up  to
Keepsake Quilting and will check out their new sister store Yarnworks,  too.  We
are going to take a sewing machine and my cutting board and catch  up on
the couple of quilt blocks that the both of us are taking the classes  for.
We started the classes late and they are something like 3 blocks  ahead of
us.  So we whill attempt the catch up. It is something like 4  or 5 hours to
drive up ther.  We both love to listen to books so Lorraine  is going to pick
a book out for us.  It is going to be just a 'girls'  couple of days road
trip!

I am feeling better and it has been a nice few days without watching the
Grand babies.  Oh sooo quiet.

So catch you in a couple of days.

I will plan on the sewing machine talk and schedule that for  everyone.

Since we still do not have Laurie up on the list as of yet, I will post the
 number for Eileen's class when I get back to Eileen.

Joyce
**************Great deals on Dell’s most popular laptops – Starting at
$479
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220631252x1201390195/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B213968550%3B35701427%3Bh)