[Nfb-krafters-korner] FOR THE HOBBY OF CRAFTING GOOD FOOD TO EAT

Rovig, Lorraine LRovig at nfb.org
Fri Apr 17 13:32:59 UTC 2009

FOR THE HOBBY OF CRAFTING GOOD FOOD TO EAT:
From: Top Tech Tidbits - Volume 204.  The Week's News in Adaptive
Technology

13) Cooking with Ken and Cindy will be a regular online cooking program
providing tips and recipes for bind cooks. The first episode will take
place on GMT Sunday, 26 April at 23:00.
http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs5affc3cfa191

Dear Joyce and fellow Krafters, I'll be interested to read any reviews
of this show in the Krafter's Korner.

This tip comes from a free e-zine all about tech stuff for blind
persons.  Top Tech Tidbits is published by Dean Martineau, a blind
access tech expert and salesman   Here is the ordering information
posted at the bottom of each issue:

Tidbits is intentionally concise, but I know a lot of people don't
understand many of the items because little explanation is given. If a
Tidbit brings up a question in your mind, feel free to ask, and I'll
answer as time, knowledge and inclination permit.
Visit the Tidbits page at http://www.topdotenterprises.com/tidbits.htm
where you can subscribe to the RSS feed and grab back issues. All that
welcome information for future issues can come to me at
dean at topdotenterprises.com.
People can subscribe to Tidbits via e-mail:
tttt-join at topdotenterprises.com (Make sure to get all 4 T's into the
address!)

Cordially,
Lorraine Rovig