[Nfb-krafters-korner] all quiet does Spring have you out?

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Apr 22 20:09:12 UTC 2009

Not exactly.  As varigated yarn I believe has a certain amount of  yardage
of dyed yarn and I only know the process of tie dying which is a much
different process of dyeing something.  So I really can not say for sure if  the
yarn is actually tied dyed the same way you would tie dye a shirtl.

At Girl Scout Camp everyone gets to tie dye a shirt, scarf, socks or
whatever the kids bring inl.  You actually tie the garment up with rubber  bands
and dip them into different dyes.  This will give you a combination  of
color and white and they are unique according how you twist and dip  them.

I will have to let you know how this yarn comes out when I knit it.

Joyce
web. Get the Radio Toolbar!