[Nfb-krafters-korner] classes

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] powerst at dcpcepn.nci.nih.gov
Thu Apr 23 19:56:10 UTC 2009

Eileen;
Looks like I will not be attending on Saturday.  I have tried and for
the life of me, can not find a 40 inch length needle.  I have seen 29,
32 and I think we saw a 36.  If I can I will take part in the second
class.  Can I still have a copy of the instructions.
Also, Joyce, can you send me a copy of the instructions for the hat.
Looks like I might have misplaced it.  I want to finish it off.  I am
cleaning up my files and sourting my craft messages in to folders and
others subjects too.

My office held a surprize 50th birthday party for me.  You will never
guess what my sister got me.  You camera wizzes will like it.  I got a
digital photo phrame, 7 inches.  It is great, just need to learn how to
use it.  I can really see what pictures I took, better.  It has the zoom
in feature.  It is tutch screen or remote.  How neet!

Would any of you benafit from viewing my work displayed on this screen
instead of actual pictures?

Terry

Theresa L. Powers (Terry)
Grants Clerk