[Nfb-krafters-korner] Who is going to Detroit?

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Apr 25 16:00:31 UTC 2009

Who will be going to Detroit for Convention in July?  I am looking for
some volunteers to help on Saturday and Sunday  to be at the table in the
exhibit hall.  All you need to do is bring your crafting and sit there and
bead, knit, weave crochet or whatever you like to do and pass out some
information that we will have about what we do at Krafters Korner.

Don't forget our meeting is Sunday evening 7 pm.m. to 9 p.m.

Joyce
web. Get the Radio Toolbar!