[Nfb-krafters-korner] beading book

Laurie Porter freespirit1 at tds.net
Sat Aug 1 22:17:53 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lauren Merryfield" <lauren1 at catliness.com>
To: "List for blind crafters and artists" <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Saturday, August 01, 2009 2:46 AMThere are no books in braille that I
know of, but there some e-books around that are what I like to call text
friendly, meaningext is written in what looks to me like 12 or 14 point
print. It is called "Peyote At Last by Barbara Graninger I will let you
gjuys know the iSBN number. I bought it from a bead store. and used it to
learn the peyote stich when I was still able to read print. xcellent book on
learning to work the Peyote stich that has very easy and straight forward
diagrams and the accompanying txthat you can learn from the text
instructions instead of having to refer to the arrows on diagrams. For those
of you who read large print, there is an e
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] beading book