[Nfb-krafters-korner] gift card

joanne jordanj229 at verizon.net
Mon Aug 3 01:40:46 UTC 2009

Hello Terry
This Joanne Jordan here.  I do bead crochet.  You basically string beads in
different patterns and then crochet them so many in a tube around and around
until you form a bracelet.  This is a very advanced stitch though and it
took me three years to learn it.  I can now finally take out my mistakes and
redo my work.
I am blind, so a blind person can learn it.
It sounds like you got a book with beaded crochet patterns in it.
If you don't need it, would you send it to me?  I can give you my address
when you reply.
Thank you very much.
Joanne Jordan