[Nfb-krafters-korner] an announcement to all

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Aug 4 19:46:58 UTC 2009

I am setting a challenge for everyone.  So this will give yoy plenty  of
time to get thinking and ready.  More details will follow.

Next year at the NFB Convention in Dallas I would like to put on display
this.

I want you all to create a cane topper.  We will put them on display  and
we will judge them.  We will give ribbons and prizes out, too.

You do not have to be in Dallas to enter this or to win the ribbon or
prize.

Now this can be made out of anything, but remember they need to be shipped
or travel down to Dallas and keep that in mind.

I have seen some in the past with ribbons, feathers, beads, etc.  I  have
checked out websites that have wood carved ones, too,.  This has to be
designed and made by you!

If you want me to bring yours down to Dallas you will have to send it to
me  post marked by June 1st, 2010 and provide the cost of postage back to
you.  I will not be returning them back to you until the end of July.   As I
will be staying in Texas a couple of weeks after Convention.

So startplanning what you will be doing.

Joyce

More updated info will be coming out on this.
steps!
=JulystepsfooterNO115)