[Nfb-krafters-korner] an announcement to all

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Aug 5 11:24:32 UTC 2009

Joyce;
Do you mean, something to connect to your cane to recognize it, that is hand crafted?  Does it have to be NFB related?

By the way, when I was at Michaels, I actually saw beads, round and hearts, covered with like a felt material.  Never heard of fabricated beads.  They were on sale.  What are these used for?  Do you use them in conjunction with regular beads.  Sounds rather different.
Also, I found some heart beads, but the hole goes from the center of the heart to the point.  For this reason, they would not look good on a necklace, because they would be sidewase.  What are they used for, just ear rings?
I tried making a cleanex box with plastic puffed hearts on it, but the spacing did not work out.  I have not been able to find them for the life of me, in the stores.  The ones I found were a flat bead and the fabricated puffed hearts.  The fabric ones were black, of all colors!
Terry