[Nfb-krafters-korner] question about clasps

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Aug 5 20:10:14 UTC 2009

Thanks for the tips.  What are the clasps that have a loop you can open and lock another loop inside and let the loop close.  They are a bit hard to do but sturdy.
I wonder if they come in different sizes?

Are any of you on the stream list.
We are trying to come up with a way to put paterns on the stream.  Neet idea if a text document could be downloaded from the computer and read or you might say, followed on the stream.
Rather neet idea.
What do you all think?
Terry

This message was to come first