[Nfb-krafters-korner] Tips for blind gardeners

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Wed Aug 5 23:48:54 UTC 2009

    Below is a link to a web page with some great tips for gardeners who are
visually impaired.  Since so many of you are growing plants for herbs and
other craft related projects, I thought this info would be helpful.  The
funny thing is that I came across it because I was searching for info on
cane toppers.  This page does have a suggestion for cane toppers, but I
don't really understand it as I'm not sure what it has to do with gardening.

http://www.kab.org.uk/gardening.htm

HTH
Annette