[Nfb-krafters-korner] Please introduce yourselves

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Aug 7 18:43:19 UTC 2009

I want to send the couple of new folks that recently joined our list a
welcome from the Krafters Korner.  Please do introduce yourself and let us
know what type of crafts you like to do.  Let us also know what type of  crafts
you would like to learn how to do.

We offer classes via conference calling and below I have included the
websites you can check out to find out more about upcoming classes and about the
 NFB Krafters Division.

Welcome once again,

Joyce Kane, President
NFB Krafters Division