[Nfb-krafters-korner] heart beeds

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sun Aug 9 16:12:04 UTC 2009

I saw a pretty necklace with the heart beeds described coming down on either
side of the necklace mixed in with smaller round beeds.  It ended in the
middle with a heavy stone.  Very beautiful design and this lady looked
classy in the necklace.

Hi everyone I have been around for a while, I just don't say much, smile.  I
am Becky who loves using her knitting machine, crocheting, and dabbling in
beeding.  Lauri did you record the class I said I was going to be at "the
Ladder stitch?"  My husband's computer had a melt down, sad face.  We have a
back up which is at least working for my husband for now. Still I want to
try this stitch we did the last class.

Becky and my joy wheels

Becky and my joy wheels popping in to say hi.

database 4319 (20090809) __________

http://www.eset.com