[Nfb-krafters-korner] New Member

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Aug 13 15:52:13 UTC 2009

Welcome Gail,

Well we are having some upcoming classes that might interest you.   Next
week we will be learning coil basket weaving, we are having a class on  Sunday
evening on reading bead patterns for jewelry and more about clasps and  the
end of the month is a class on reading knitting patterns.  Please check
out our website to find out more details on the upcoming classes at
_www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)

We have a Monday night chat so watch for the email on that, too.

There are a great group of folks here and if you have any questions just
ask.  These folks here will help you with most of your Krafting  questions.

Joyce