[Nfb-krafters-korner] Introduction

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Fri Aug 14 12:15:35 UTC 2009

Do you ever discuss Weight Watchers on your list or low cal items.  I am following that program, but can not have sugar substitutes because of my epelepsi.  They claim that substitutes can bring on seizures.  I have 14.4 lbs to go to reach my big, 50!  I lost 9 before starting the program, so it will actually be 59.  I have lost 35.6 on the program.
It teaches you a new way of life.  They were able to get the material in braille, for me.
Terry Powers