[Nfb-krafters-korner] Welcome

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Aug 17 22:49:19 UTC 2009

I would like to welcome a new crafter to our list and ask you if you will
please introduce yourself.  Tell us what type of crafts you enjoy and maybe
what type of crafts you would be interested in learning.

Please check out our website and take time to check the classes  at:
_www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)

We have our weekly Monday Night Chat  this evening at 8 PM Eastern  time
and the number is:
610 404 9100 code 2 7 2 3 8

We also have a coil basket weaving class this Wednesday evening at 8 PM
Eastern time.  If you are interested in taking this class please reply to
this email and I will send out the conference number.

Keep on Krafting,
Joyce Kane