[Nfb-krafters-korner] Welcome

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Aug 18 20:47:22 UTC 2009

Kathleen
,

Welcome to Krafters Korner.  We have a lot going on here with Monday  Night
Chats, classes via telephone conference calling, great folks willing to
help you out with what you need and many lasting friendships just waiting for
you.

Please check out the classes over on our website:
_www.Krafters.Korner.org_ (http://www.Krafters.Korner.org)

We do have an interesting class for Wednesday night this week, Coil Basket
Weaving given by Susan.  It sounds like you probably have the supplies
inyour house already since you are a knitter.  Let me know if you are
interested in joining us tomorrow with this class and I will send you the phone
number.

Joyce Kane, Moderator
Krafters Korner