[Nfb-krafters-korner] double pointed needle holder

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sat Aug 22 15:01:57 UTC 2009

Eileen,

Don't bother looking any further unless someone else is looking for the info
also.  Maybe this is an idea for a future class.

I've got it down to 2 double pointed needles holding all of the stitches and
using a third needle to knit the stitches off with.  I am now moving right
along with the legs to the octopus and have completed 6 legs.  All that is
left is to complete 2 more legs, the bottom of the head/body, the eyes, nose
and mouth.  I will be crocheting the face items and attaching them.  I am
really liking this project.

Oh, the coil needle holders worked great for holding the 3 double pointed
needles in a triangle. They just really slowed me down when removing them
and putting them back in place when moving on to the next needle.

Annette