[Nfb-krafters-korner] question about etiquette

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sat Aug 22 17:10:33 UTC 2009

Kathleen, I am here if you want to talk off list. A few years ago I had a
vision drop and a hearing drop.  I talked to people in similar circumstances
which really helped me.  I think there are other blind artists on this list.
I crochet and knit, own my own home, car, and three dogs, smile. Oh yes,
have one of them there two footer type husbands, giggle.

But I am certainly willing to talk about coping with blindness, gentle hugs.

b.butterfly at comcast.net

Becky and my joy wheels