[Nfb-krafters-korner] How are your baskets coming?

Carol Osmar osmarc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 23 01:12:21 UTC 2009

I am very happy with the way my basket is turning out.  I used
macrame cord for my coiling material.  It is a slight oval, about
5 inches by 6 inches and so far it is only 4 rows high.  It is
light blue and I will add two yellow stripes.  I am surprised how
sturdy it is.

Thanks Susan for teaching the class.

Carol