[Nfb-krafters-korner] How are your baskets coming?

Carol Osmar osmarc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 23 14:16:39 UTC 2009

Susan, You have certainly planted the seed of interest in me.
This is a craft that I will always remember because, although it
is time consuming, it is easy to do, very versatile and I can see
it coming in handy whenever I need a container in the future.  I
encourage any of you to try it when a class is offered again.

Susan, you are a very patient and thorough teacher.

Carol

<nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
>Date sent: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 03:10:57 -0600
>Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] How are your  baskets coming?

>Hi Carol,

>Just so you'll know, I am clapping loudly for your basket
success.  You are

<nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
>Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2009 7:12 PM
>Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] How are your baskets coming?

>>I am very happy with the way my basket is turning out.  I used
macrame cord
>>for my coiling material.  It is a slight oval, about 5 inches by
6 inches
>>and so far it is only 4 rows high.  It is light blue and I will
add two
>>yellow stripes.  I am surprised how sturdy it is.

>> Thanks Susan for teaching the class.

>> Carol

org/dogwoodfarm%40verizon.net