[Nfb-krafters-korner] What did you do?

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Aug 24 12:09:21 UTC 2009

Sure wish there was someone near by that could teach me how to crochet!  I have no idea how to do it.  How can you control just one needle when it is just a hook, not an eye to hold the yarn.  What a mystory!  Knitting I understand some, because you have control of the stitches on the 2 needles.  Guess your best at what ever you learn first, just like learning the brailler before the slate.
Anyone got the patience now I have long distance?

Terry
Learning 2 new bracelets from Henrietta.  Just have to end the first, using 2 needles.
Interesting method.  I like it now I got it right!

Making bracelets for Christmas!  Hiow neet!

Terry