[Nfb-krafters-korner] New Date for Reading Knitting Patterns Class.

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Wed Aug 26 19:37:20 UTC 2009

Hi Folks:

The new date for the Reading Knitting Patterns class will be Thursday, September 3 at 8:00 PM eastern time.
The class again will cover reading knitting lingo/patterns, discuss things like gauge swatches, needle size & yarn and abbreviations.  No home work or materials are required for this class.

Again, I'm sorry about last night's cancelation but I felt so dizzy and nauseous after dinner and I could not make myself stay in a vertical position for the class.

Eileen