[Nfb-krafters-korner] Paper Basket Weaving Class

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Sat Aug 29 10:08:27 UTC 2009

Henrietta,
I'll put you down for the class.  Braking/loseing yarn needles is why I pick
up yarn needles every time I go to the craft store.  I hate not being able
to find what I need when I need it, so my husband knows if he runs across
any of my crafting stuff out of place, he puts it in a box I keep on the
table next to my chair.

Susan
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net