[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday Night Chat

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Aug 30 17:57:58 UTC 2009

Hello everyone,

I hope you had a good week.  It is almost Monday once again.   This Monday
may be a "special" Monday for some of us.  The kids around here  start back
to school on Monday.  They are not messing around this  year.  First day
back is a whole day.  Can you hear me cheering?   This year the middle Princess
age 3 will be going to a half a day pre school 5  days a week.  So that
leaves me with the 1 1/2 year old.  She is a  much bigger handful then the 3
year old ever was, but let's see how it goes with  only her here in the
morning.

Back to business now.  monday night chat 8 pm eastern time.   Phone  number
610 404 9100 code 2 7 2 3 8

Joyce3