[Nfb-krafters-korner] Paper Basket Weaving Class

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Aug 31 11:51:20 UTC 2009

What sized needle were you using.  For yarn, you should be using about a size 16.  I can not imagine you being able to break that kind of needle, a beading needle, yes.  Sounds like you were using the wrong needle for the purpose.  Those needles are very strong.  I use them almost every day for my plastic canvis and maybe a vacuum could break one.
Terry