[Nfb-krafters-korner] Measuring essential oils

Kristina Lawrence tishgifts at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 23:31:24 UTC 2009

I use glass eye droppers and try to figure out with water how much
comes out with each squeeze of the dropper. It isn't really exact as
the oils can be thicker or thinner, but it helps.

I understand the idea of putting the essential oils in the carrier oil
first, but if you want to combine oils it can get difficult with the
carrier oil dilluting the essential oils too much I would think. If
you have any residual and can see the ripple, that helps, but I can no
longer do that myself.

Good luck and good question. I'll look forward to other responses.

Kris