[Nfb-krafters-korner] My introduction.

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Dec 1 20:13:10 UTC 2009

Dianna;
If you have done cross stitch, you might like to try your hand at plastic canvis.  We are in the middle of a class, right now, but after the holidays, I can work with you over the phone.  I find mini samples to be helpful, too.
Let me know what you think.  Who knows, you might be able to teach me something.

Terry Powers

Terry.powers@@nih.gov