[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: tonight's class

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Dec 2 21:19:57 UTC 2009

Since most can not attend or are sick, lets post pone the plastic canvis class.
Jamie;
Call me and I can get you started, tonight.
Dianne; I will try to help you on Thursday.
E-mail me your phone number and I can call you.
Please use my e-mail.

terry.powers at nih.gov<mailto:terry.powers at nih.gov>
Le;
Give me a call if you need any help before next week.
Send me your day preference for the last 2 classes.  We want to finish befor Christmas week.

Terry
home 301-916-8549