[Nfb-krafters-korner] Carol

Gary Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Fri Dec 4 01:55:08 UTC 2009

Hi Joyce,
Carol's Son lives in Florida. next weekend, our whole family, all
twenty of us, are meeting in Opraland Hotel for our Christmas get
together. Those cookies are for Chris.  Carol wants them perfect.
Well, I know Chris and with that one hand unusualable, the cookies
will disapear with peanutbutter or chocolaate chips.  If not, I will
be there to help him. lol
But maybe she will save you some. Want them at convention? lol