[Nfb-krafters-korner] Cookie Swap

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Dec 4 15:56:54 UTC 2009

I wrote this in an email, but thought I would post  it again.

Who would like to take part in a cookie swap?  Let me give you an  example
how this works:

If 8 people sign up for the cookie swap.  You will make up 9 dozen all  of
the same type of cookies.  You then keep 1 dozen for yourself and mail  one
dozen to each person on the list.  That way you will end up with 9  dozen
cookies one dozen of each different kind.I would tell you that you need to
have them in the mail no later then December 16 if you are mailing regular
mail  or December 18 if you are mailing priority mail.  That gives you 2 weeks
to  do it and get them out.

You will need to email everyone your cookie recipe too.

Now if you don't bake and make candy instead this can include that.   There
are recipes out there for fudge that you can totally make in a microwave
or you can melt and pour chocolate into molds, too.

So by doing this you can have a nice array of different special treats for
the holidays and have fun sharing your favorite with friends.

If you can not do either of the above and want to be part of the swap email
 me off list and I have a couple of suggestions.

I need you to send me what you would like to make.  You can do this  onlist
and I will send you an email for your information separately.  So do  not
include that when replying.

I will make peanut butter blossom cookies and if I get the time I will do
some chocolate holiday lollipops.  I need to get a ride out for the
chocolate and not sure if I can get a ride or not.

Joyce