[Nfb-krafters-korner] Vogue Knitting International, Fall 2009 Issue...

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Fri Dec 4 19:58:42 UTC 2009

Hi folks:

For those who were interested in getting the Vogue knitting International, Fall 2009 issue, it was the link to the October 2009 Magazine of The Month through NLS, not the Nov. issue.  Wooo!  I'm very excited ... the issue seems to have info/patterns for hats, article on needle felting and an article by blogger Brooklyn Flood Jerrd Flood plus much more.  Sounds like a good one.

I wonder if there are other issues of this magazine from previous years.  Does anyone know for sure?  Or is there a way under NLS's web site to determine what the mag of the month is without having to go through the bother of downloading each issue just to find out you're not interested in it?

Thanks.

Eileen