[Nfb-krafters-korner] Cookie Swap

joseli Walter joseli at thezoolady.net
Sat Dec 5 06:57:42 UTC 2009

Glass top stoves aren't as hard to use as one would think.
All you have to do is turn on the desired burner and holding your had above
the top of the stove about six inches or so, feel for the heat rising from
the burner. Then place your pan over the heated area and you've got it!
As for the flat panel controls, yes labeling them is definitely an option.