[Nfb-krafters-korner] Cookie Swap

Joy Relton jrelton at verizon.net
Sat Dec 5 16:04:57 UTC 2009

I would enjoy participating in the swap that Annette is proposing. I
love having baked goods around but definitely don't need the temptation
just now. I have over 40 pounds to lose and want to do that by my 25th
anniversary which is in December of 2010. By then, I hope to have made
these new eating habits a solid part of life.