[Nfb-krafters-korner] Cookie Swap

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Dec 5 17:39:07 UTC 2009

I do not think a recipe swap is right for this group.  I felt that  the
cookie, candy or chocolate type of swap would be more a "crafty" type  of
swap.  The including the recipe with your treat is only to shaire for
ingredients and how to make them.  Some folks might need to know  ingredients for
their own personal reasons and I find that including the recipes  make it safe
for all.

As far as how many want to do this we have had only 2 given a  commitment.
So the number is low so far.  As far as one dozen cookies  per person goes
the cookies range in all sizes and effort in doing.  So if  you got or made
2 inch cookies and others made cookies that are 6 inches or  larger I think
1 dozen is appropriate for the swap.  Now if you do fudge or  those layer
cookies you make them in a pan and can cut them up so you can get a  number of
dozen out of that.

I get maybe 5 or 6 dozen out of my recipe for the peanut butter blossom
cookies.

So come on and give it a try,.

Joyce