[Nfb-krafters-korner] for sell

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sat Dec 5 18:32:18 UTC 2009

Hi everyone, a wonderful lady and I designed a cell phone carrier you wear
around your neck.  A gal in MN said, "Becky I don't have to lift up my shirt
in public to get to my cell phone." A gal in CA said "Becky I feel much
safer with my phone so close at hand while I am walking."  A guy in Florida
said "My phone gets lost in the bag of junk I bring with me for my ministry.
Now the phone is close." A guy in WA said "Oh Becky thank you! My wife just
loves hers!"

I wear mine all the    time around the house with my land line portable
phone.

I can make them any size for any cell or portable phone.  I have a variety
of colors available, i.e., off white, black, brown, chocolate brown, several
shades of blue, light tan, gray, green, red, and others not coming to mind.

They are twenty five dollars apiece including shipping.

Just give me a shout and we can talk further at:

b.butterfly at comcast.net

Becky
Butterfly Knits

database 4662 (20091205) __________