[Nfb-krafters-korner] Cookie Swap

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Dec 7 15:52:51 UTC 2009

When I moved into my new condo, in 2006, I had to replace the stove, washer, drier and frig.  The stove had controles on the back and since, most likely I was going to live here for a long, long time, I was not going to reach over a hot burner to turn off a stove.  I am to short to reach the bottom of the washer so I got frunt loading, stackable ones and gave myself some storage shelves.  I also got a side by side frig.  The only one I did not change was the dish washer.  I hardly ever use it. Sears is helpful in finding an applience to fit your needs.

Terry