[Nfb-krafters-korner] Holiday jewelry for sale

Laurie Porter freespirit1 at tds.net
Tue Dec 8 00:34:49 UTC 2009

Hi Folks:

The winter storm is coming and I'd like to make some snow flake earrings for yo. choose from a number of festive colors such as silver, gold, white, glistening white or clear, green red, or a combination of the  3.

All the earrings are made with tiny size 11 seed beads and a sterling silver finding.  The holiday star earrings can be made in the same colors if desired. I fyou don't wear earrings or want to match them up with a stunniing seed bracelet with sterling silver beads that spell out peace, then they can be yours for just $18 each or the set for $30. You can add them to your preserves orders to save on shipping costs or order them seperately. These treasurers are designed for everyone's holiday ocasions and can be worn long after the holidays have past. Snow flake orniments are available in the same color combinations for $5 each. Please send me an email  at freespirit1 at tds.net to place the order.