[Nfb-krafters-korner] Good article to read

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Wed Dec 9 15:42:21 UTC 2009

I have used sweater shavers and they are marvelous.  I use mine especially
on the smaller balls.  The bigger ones I just pull off with my fingers.

I have a tiny one.  My mom bought a little hand sized larger one with a bit
more power then mine.  I like hers better.  Mine is four inches by two
inches roughly and two inches thick. . mom's is double the size and power,
but still battery opporated. The little balls are caught in a clear holder
on the machine. That holder on my machine is hard to open.  Hopefully now
they are a lot easier to open.  I have had mine for twenty years, smile.
They are easy to clean, at least mine is.

Remember on some yarns there is supposed to be little bumps.  The few yarns
I have like this, the bumps are uniform through out the yarn.  I do have a
yarn that has these cool threds that are more random.  Again, I think
anyway, these little threds are part of the yarn's beauty when they
occasionally stick out of a piece you have made.  .

I like the tips in this newsletter.  Thank you Joyce for sending it on to
us.

Becky back to making a pink poncho