[Nfb-krafters-korner] beading

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Dec 15 16:42:11 UTC 2009

When using single beads instead of the flower design, in the double needle method, where does the knot go, so it does not show?  Making christmas gifts.  Leaving shortly for a party.  Need an answer soon if posible.  I would say after the first focal bead, but then wouldn't show.  the flower design hides the knot.

Showing off samples of my work around the office.  Maybe I might get a request some day.

terry
Hoping to make snow flakes to put on the fabrick walls in my office.  We need a change in our Christmas decoration.  It has become my job to decorate each season, a job I gave myself.  I have collected beanny babies for most holidays and much, much more.
Neet to be able to make your own decorations.
Laurie;
How about a beaded bell or package or even a reath.  A candy cane would be neet!
Guess I am dreaming!

Theresa L. Powers (Terry)
Grants Clerk
Tobacco Control Research Branch