[Nfb-krafters-korner] class tonight

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Dec 16 21:05:05 UTC 2009

Do we need to have our third plastic canvis class tonight.  those there last week, let me know, please.

We will repeat the coaster class and cubic cleanex box for the new comers and anyone who wants a refresser class.
We will discuss this after the holidays.  Hold on to your kits.

Have a Happy Holiday, everyone!
I am using my beading talent to make bracelets for Christmas and making another gift out of plastic canvis.
I have a lot of ideas in the back of my mind for both areas, it is just find the time to try them.

Terry

Theresa L. Powers (Terry)
Grants Clerk
Tobacco Control Research Branch