[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hair Pin Lace Class

Joy Relton jrelton at verizon.net
Sun Dec 20 17:59:58 UTC 2009

The fork is available at many places but I saw it at Amazon, Michel's
for starters. If you do a web search for "hairpin lace fork" it should
come up. I would recommend the adjustable one if you can find it as you
can use it for different patterns and it's easier to take the strips off
of when you've finished them.