[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hair Pin Lace Class

eileen SCRIVANI etscrivani at verizon.net
Mon Dec 21 00:15:57 UTC 2009

Cindy:

Windows mail has always been my default mail program on this computer.  I've
never used Outlook or Outlook Express on this machine.  I have seen this
type of thing in the past where an email link is provided for contact
purposes and when/if I click on the link I am asked if I want to
download/install Outlook.  The sign up is listed as a "send mail" link,
right, not a form?  I could not locate any form fields on the page.  Thanks.

Eileen